Create your own world in Voxel World.
You can create a world by collaborating with your friends on your own map. Battle over destructible terrain.
- Massively Multiplayer Online Game (1000 players per server)
- Players can create various terrain structures.
- Players can fight against other players or bots.
- Players can create private levels where they can invite their friends to build structures together or battle against each other.
- All terrains and structures are stored on the server.
- The client streams the voxel data from the server.
- Players can run their own servers on their PCs. These servers can be accessed by anyone on the Internet.
The planned features include
- Additional character classes
- Co-op boss fight
- Player-to-player trading
- more items
About Dedicated Server
- In the single-player mode(virtual server), you can only edit, save, and load voxel worlds.
- In the online mode(public server or private server), all game features are available.
- Public servers are provided and maintained by the developer. They are located in Japan, East US, West US, and West Europe regions, and will be available for at least one year from the release date. After one year, the public servers may be shut down depending on the developer’s financial situation. Even if the unfortunate event occurs, you can still continue to build your world in private servers.
- Private servers are available with the initial release and can be used anytime without any time limit.
About the game update
- This game is being developed and maintained by a single person.
- The developer considers this game a lifelong project and plans to provide updates for many years to come. However, depending on the developer’s financial situation, this might not be feasible.
- Some features are not fully implemented yet, so please review currently available features before making the purchase decision.
- I follow the policies of the Steam.
- As mentioned above, this game is not fully implemented. Please buy carefully.